1018 122nd Ave E,
Edgewood, WA 98372, United States
Popping or crackling in an outlet and the sudden hush of appliances as a breaker pops. These sounds can indicate a problem with your electrical system. You may not even realize, and the minor electrical issues can become hazardous with time. Therefore, you must never ignore any signs of issues in your electrical system and appliances. Pay attention and get the right solution in time.
Dealing with electrical is not like dealing with drywall – electrical problems can bite! And while drywall can be cheaply and easily replaced, you cannot. If you don’t have the tools or expertise necessary to tackle these common electrical problems, hire certified electricians in Edgewood and other areas.
Holder of several awards and titles, we have been setting the standard of quality electrical services in Edgewood and surrounding areas in western Washington. Besides providing quality and professional electrical repair and replacement, we offer outstanding customer service that involves a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Some of our services include:
● Overall electrical system repair and troubleshooting
● Install and repair circuits for various home appliances
● Circuit breaker repair, replacement, and installation
● Indoor and outdoor lighting repair, replacement, and installation
● Electrical receptacles and switches repair, replacement, and installation
● Panel replacement
● Complete or partial rewiring
● Whole house safety inspection
● And a lot of other electrical system-related services
Do not do your own electrical repair unless you are accomplished at and knowledgeable about electrical work. Always call our 24/7 emergency electricians in and around Edgewood; we will be there at your service whenever you need us, without fussing about holidays or late or early times. Don’t wait for the next day to call us. Get in touch immediately to get urgent solutions for the problems. We cater to Federal Way, Tacoma, Puyallup, Auburn, Sumner, and the surrounding areas along with Edgewood and Miller.