#170, 6 Renault Cres.
St. Albert T8N 4B8
Some minor issues in your house like constantly tripping lights and ageing wiring may not be as small as you think. You might not realize, but issues like these can result in serious and sometimes dangerous consequences. Therefore, never ignore any issues with your home’s electrical system. If you think something is faulty, then call 247 Emergency Electricians and get things sorted. We are a team of full-service, on-call electricians and technicians with several years of experience in handling almost all kinds of electric system woes.
Apart from providing a complete home repair and installation work, we also specialize in new construction electrical work for homes. So if you are planning to build a new house, we will help you put the right panels, breakers, switches, and everything else for all your electrical fixtures and appliances.
We work on everything electrical in your home and business site. Some of our services include but aren’t limited to,
● General troubleshooting and repair
● Lighting system installation and replacement
● GFCI outlet repair and replacement
● New switch and outlet installations
● Ceiling fan installation and replacement
● Breaker repair and replacement
● Electrical panel repair, installation and replacement
● Electric work for hot tubs and spas
● And a lot of other electrical system-related services
If you are wondering why you should hire us when you have so many electricians available around you, we have multiple reasons for you to believe our credibility. We don’t just provide the services mentioned above; we also specialize in providing helpful assistance like energy conservation audits, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) corrections, and implementation measures. And when it comes to new construction sites, we provide additional assistance like new build and tenant improvements, power quality analysis and control, and large-scale retrofitting and making additions around the clock.
1. 24/7/365 service
2. Affordable and competitive pricing
3. Online and on-call booking
4. Highly trained, licensed, background checked, and drug tested technicians
5. 100% money-back guarantee policy
Make sure that your electrics are safe and fit for purpose. We cater to St. Albert, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Morinville, and other areas nearby. So give us a call whenever you have requirements for your existing or new home.